Kristin Linnea Backe is a photographer living in Oslo, Norway.
"Making pictures is a way of life for me. I picked up a camera, and knew it was home. I feel a need to see the images of the day to day life that surrounds me, right down to the smallest detail. I make pictures everywhere I go, holding onto what I see in my mind or with a camera. For me photography is a way to watch the rhythms of the world as it dances through the seasons and as a way of engaging with its secrets."
This autumn, I will study at International Center of Photography in New York City and I have also been awarded The ICP Director's Scholarship.
Feel free to contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org I take assignments and sell prints. Prints are made on 315 gram Hanemühle baryta in small editions.
- Honorable mention in the 2018 edition of PX3 - Press/Performing arts: https://px3.fr/winners/hm/2018/1-81037-18/
- The academic year 2018-2019 I will attend ICP - general studies programme - and have been awarded The ICP Director's Scholarship.
- International Photography Awards - One Shot - Harmony - three honorable mentions. https://photoawards.com/winner/zoom.php?eid=8-151134-17 https://photoawards.com/winner/zoom.php?eid=8-151725-18 https://photoawards.com/winner/zoom.php?eid=8-151138-17
- Awarded as Amazing Artwork in the SIPAContest 2017 Open Monochrome - https://sipacontest.com/gallery/2017/category.php?cat=2
Six Honorable mentions in International Photography Awards 2017. Travel/tourism, Nature/flowers, Still-life.- One picture did well in two classes.
- Silver medal PX3, 2017 - press/performing arts. https://px3.fr/winners/zoom2.php?id=9187&mode=win
- Finalist Siena International Photo Award
- Portfolio reviews Les Rencontres in Arles and Off-Arles
- The Photography Master Retreat, July 2017, with Elisabeth Biondi, Lyle Rexer and Martine Fougeron as mentors
- Olav Erik Storm - is my mentor here in Oslo
- International Photography Awards - IPA - 2016, nine Honorable Mentions - Deeper Perspective, Nature: Flowers, Fine Art: Abstract, Still Life, Architecture.
- Px3 - two honorable mentions - fine art/still life and nature/flowers
- Picture in Fraction Magazine 8Th anniversary show
- Editor's Pick Lens Culture - Bloom
- Joined BLINK
- Portfolio review in Amsterdam during World Press Photo arranged by Lens Culture
- Internatinal Photography Awards - IPA. Eight Honorable Mentions - Flowers, Fine Art, Still Life, Pets
- PX3 - Silver, two Bronze, five Honorable Mentions, 3rd People's Choice - Flowers, Press - performing arts, Fine Art/Still Life
- PX3 White - One Honorable Mention for White Bloom
- 8TH Julia Margaret Cameron Awards. Two Finale Places - Landscape and Cell Phone
- International Photography Awards - IPA. Two Honorable Mentions - Nature, Flowers
- IPPAwards - Honorable Mention - Category called Others
- 6Th Julia Maragret Cameron Awards. Third prize in the Fine Art category
- International Photography Awards - IPA. Two Honorable Mentions - Pets, Flowers
- The Gala Awards, Cell Phone Awards. Two Honorable Mentions: What Is Left and Different Kinds of Grief
- IGPOTY - Highly Commended - plant portraits
- Saint Valentin exhibition The Photographic Eye https://loeildelaphotographie.com/en/valentines-day-k-linnea-backe/?utm_source=Liste%20ODLP%20nouvelle%20version&utm_campaign=53db53494d-Newsletter%20ENG%2014.02.2018&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_27b3627ade-53db53494d-%5BLIST_EMAIL_ID%5D&ct=t%28Newsletter%20ENG%2014.02.2018%29
- Lenscratch - My Favourite Picture from 2017 exhibition
- Projected in winner exhibition PX 3 - 2017
- SIPAContest exhibition, Siena Italy
- Nocturnals at Eufemiadagene. Oslo. 22.- 24.9. 2017
- The 2017 Love Letters Exhibition - Lenscratch
- Cyan Galleri, stipendie utstillingen/Scholarship Exhibition
- 4th Biennal of Fine Art & Documentary Photography - Berlin Foto Biennale 2016. Palazzo Italia, Unter den Linden 10, Berlin. October 6 - October 30, 2016
- Skeive Kunstnere, 19.- 26.june group exhibition at Genius, Håndverkeren Kurs og Konferansesenter i Rosenkrantzgate 7, Oslo
- Beat Art & Mail Art, UiA Agder University
- SeeMe Exhibitions, The Chasama Galla, June 8th, New York, NY. Picture then becoming part the university's collection.
- Solo exhibition Cyan :salong Oslo.
- Co arranging and curating the group exhibition Linjer og kurver/Lines and Curves Cyan :galleri.
- Scholarship exhibition Cyan :galleri
- Juried exhibition Preus Museum, Horten, Norway, Ten pictures from Bloom
- Scholarship exhibition Cyan :galleri
- Solo exhibition OMLF, Oslo during the Culture Night arrangement.
- Fraction Magazine
- Finansavisen (Norwegian Financial Daily) - features in the Saturday editions of the paper.
- Æskulap (Norwegian Medical Student's magazine)
- Igpoty 2009 book
- PX3 2017 book
- PX3 2015 book
- Book of the Berlin Photo Biennal
- Lederhåndboka from KFUM/KFUK
- Author's portrait in Trond Værnegg's book trilogy
- Author's portraits for Hilde Susan Jægtnes
- EPTA's website and cover photo on program for the EPTA conference 2017
- Musikkpedagogene Oslo's website, newsletter and former magazine Musikkpedagogen
- Valentine&summer editions of LÓeil de la Photographie over several years.
- This isn’t Happiness™ Blog
Art, Photography, Design & Disappointment
- Vogue Italia Photo, portfolio
- Mobile Photographer & Mobile Artist Portfolio Profile - TheAppWhisperer
- Laura Valenti's web page
- Sogn Avis
- Haugesunds Avis
- Tidens Krav
- Rogalands Avis
- Brønnøysunds Avis
- Eufemiadagene Oslo 2017, promotional pictures for the dance project Figur and the festival, in-house photographer during the festival.
- Vårt Oslo
- Bored Panda https://www.boredpanda.com/siena-international-photo-awards-2017-winners/?page_numb=1